Intelligence

"Intelligence is 49 percent genetic and 51 percent stimulation," Frank Lawlis, Ph.D, American Mensa's supervisory psychologist and author of The IQ Answer.

Friday, February 19, 2016

Penguins penguins everywhere!

2k has been studying penguins; each student chose a penguin to research and write a report on, then illustrate their report. After completing the science unit (wherein the students learned about different penguins and their habitats) the class created life size penguins for a comparison to a second grader, and various species of penguins.

1 comment:

  1. I am really glad to read it and being able to share my thoughts on it. I want to use this opportunity essaytigers.com review
    to say that I really love this blog. It is an amazing resource of information for my working. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete