Intelligence

"Intelligence is 49 percent genetic and 51 percent stimulation," Frank Lawlis, Ph.D, American Mensa's supervisory psychologist and author of The IQ Answer.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Muggie Maggie Book Reports

Now that we're finished with our book, everyone is completing some form of a reading response.  Every drew a "book report task card" from our "Book Report" bag they were to keep THAT task card and complete the task by Thursday.  Part of their grade is to keep up with the task card as well, and return that with their completed task.  :)  I was so impressed by some who got super easy ones (thought I had grabbed those all out) and wanted to put the card back-me too!  BUT.....I said they had to keep the task they drew, so with keeping with my word, those that got easy ones have it easy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment